Becca Kufrin Posts About ‘Finding the Light’ Amid Garrett Split RumorsLatest News
“Finding the light ,” the former Bachelorette, 30, wrote via Instagram on Tuesday, August 25, alongside a selfie.
The Minnesota native clutched her dog, Minno, in the photo, as the pair found their perfect photo light.
The couple, who got engaged on the season 14 finale of The Bachelorette in 2018, sparked breakup speculation in June after the California native showed support for police amid the Black Lives Matter protests. At the time, Kufrin told fellow “Bachelor Happy Hour” podcast host, Rachel Lindsay, that her fiancé “is a good person” and that she didn’t think he meant it “in a malicious way.”
One week later, the former Bachelorette star revealed that her relationship status was unknown.
“All I can say right now is I don’t know,” Kufrin said on her podcast. “I can’t give anything more than that. It’s something that we are trying to work through and discuss and do work on at home at this time.”
As of late June, the pair were no longer living in the same state. Eagle-eyed fans noticed in August that Yrigoyen deleted his “Becca Spills” highlight reel from his Instagram Story section, a few weeks after attending a friend’s wedding solo.
The couple’s dog, however, still has both of its owners listed in its Instagram bio.
Minno’s social media page has Kufrin named as her “creative director,” and gives Yrigoyen credit for capturing “my best angles.” The pair adopted the pup in August 2019, and named her Minno to combine the two things that the pair “love most: Minnesota and Reno.”
Despite the physical distance between the two, neither star has confirmed rumors that they’ve separated. Kufrin, however, fueled split speculation on August 20, when she seemingly moved to a new place — and out of the Carlsbad, California, pad she shared with her beau.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy