Below Deck’s Kate Chastain Plays ‘Southern Charm’-Style ‘Marry, Date, Ditch’Latest News
“Austen and I had a little moment at BravoCon where he asked me what show I was on and I told him, Housewives of Thailand, and he was, like, ‘Really, seriously?’ [He] believed me,” the Florida native recalled. “Since then he had a good laugh about it, and he had a good sense of humor about it.”
When it comes to who she’d actually walk down the aisle with, Chastain chose Conover, 31, because of his sewing skills.
“Marry Craig, because I love throw pillows. I’ve never met a throw pillow that I did not have to buy,” she said. “Obviously, we’re soulmates. Date Austen. Ditch Shep.”
“It’s pretty much like Below Deck. You get to drink and talk about the people on the show in confessionals without the work … and you don’t have to wear a uniform, [so] that sounds great,” she explained, noting that she’d “maybe” be a friend on Real Housewives of New York City since she has an apartment there.
Her tagline, however, would need some tweaking, since she came up with it while she was still a chief stew.
“My old tagline used to be: I may have a resting bitch face, but that’s the only part of me that’s ever resting,” she said. “But since I stopped yachting, I’m doing a lot of resting.”
Plus, she shares her Bravo crushes — they are both married — and why Sonja Morgan is her favorite Housewife of all time.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Offset Detained for Questioning By Police During Instagram Live
- Adele Played a Bachelor Contestant on SNL, and Now We Really Want It to Happen in Real Life
- Katharine McPhee, David Foster Perform for 1st Time Since Pregnancy News
- Joe Giudice Says New Italian Flame Is a ‘Fan’ of His Ex-Wife Teresa
- Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis Goes Instagram Official With New Man Chleb
- Get to Know Matilda De Angelis, the Star of HBO’s The Undoing, With These Quick Facts
- Angelina Jolie’s Dating History: Brad Pitt, Billy Bob Thornton and More
- Who Is Emily Hampshire Dating? Her Relationship History Includes a Marriage
- Sofia Richie’s Family ‘Approves’ of BF Matthew Morton After Scott Disick
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Reveals He Is Recovering After Undergoing Heart Surgery