Ben Affleck Smiles in Cute Selfie With Girlfriend Ana de ArmasLatest News
In the black-and-white photo, the Oscar winner grinned as he stood behind the Knives Out actress, 32. She captioned the snap with two pink hearts.
The pic came after the couple were spotted taking a spin on a new BMW motorcycle that de Armas reportedly gifted Affleck for his birthday. In photos posted by Entertainment Tonight, the pair wore matching green helmets — with the stickers still on their visors — as the Cuban actress raised both of her hands in peace signs.
It was a sweet gift for the Batman star who has been spoiling his new love since they met on the set of their upcoming film Deep Water at the end of last year.
After wrapping the film, in which they play a married couple, the stars vacationed together in Cuba and Costa Rica in March and were spotted making out at the airport. The following month, Affleck took de Armas on a romantic getaway to Joshua Tree National Park as she celebrated her birthday.
“Ben went over the top to make her happy and make her birthday with him be extremely special,” a source exclusively told Us Weekly at the time. “Ana feels like the luckiest girl to be with him.”
The pair went Instagram official after the birthday trip and showed off their sizzling chemistry in a music video for Residente‘s “Antes Que El Mundo Se Acabe” the following month.
They have been quarantining together in L.A. amid the coronavirus quarantine and have been spotted walking with their dogs, with another insider telling Us in May that de Armas “thinks Ben is such a sweet and nice guy” and she “admires” how the father of three “juggles so much between work, his kids and coparenting” with ex-wife Jennifer Garner. Affleck and the Alias alum, who split in 2015, share daughters Violet, 14, Seraphina, 11, and son Samuel, 8.
The War Dogs actress spent time with her boyfriend’s children over the Memorial Day weekend, with a source telling Us that Affleck is “very serious” with de Armas and wants his kids to get to know her better.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Mariah Carey’s Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka’s Post About Her Memoir Is Too Sweet
- Meghan Markle on Being “Liberated” From Naysayers: “It’s Very Easy to Just Live With Truth”
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation Roomie
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS