Beyoncé and JAY-Z Mean Business in Their Suited-Up Appearance at a Pre-Grammys BrunchLatest News
Roc Nation’s annual pre-Grammys brunch is quickly becoming as glamorous, star-studded, and highly anticipated as the award show itself. It also typically ensures an appearance from Beyoncé and JAY-Z, and sure enough, the power couple attended the Los Angeles event on Saturday looking spiffy in complementary suits.
It seemed as though the entire music industry was in attendance, including Rihanna, Megan Thee Stallion, Miguel, Dua Lipa, and Kelly Rowland. Several artists up for Grammys this year were also at the brunch, including the Jonas Brothers, Lana Del Rey, 21 Savage, and James Blake.
The always welcome appearance from Beyoncé and JAY-Z comes just a few weeks after they sipped champagne with Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston at the Golden Globes – champagne which, it’s important to add, they brought from home. It’s possible that the two will pop up again at the Grammys because Beyoncé’s Lion King song “Spirit” is nominated for best pop solo performance, but it’s of course hard to know for certain. At least we always have the Roc Nation brunch.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jennifer Garner’s BF Is ‘Uncomfortable’ With Ben Affleck’s Candid Interviews
- The Dark, Twisted Fairy Tales Behind 10 Classic Disney Movies
- Chris Harrison: Peter Has an ‘Intimate’ Relationship With ‘Bachelor’ Producer
- ‘RHOD’ Star LeeAnne Locken Says She’s Leaving Show After ‘Challenging Season’
- Bummed About Schitt’s Creek Ending? Here’s Where You Can See the Cast Next
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Drama: Everything to Know
- Pete Davidson: ‘All of My Uncles Freaked Out’ When I Dated Kate Beckinsale
- The Voice: Nick Jonas Wanted This Teen on His Team So Badly, He Jumped on Stage to Sing
- Tom Cruise’s ‘Mission: Impossible 7’ Halts Filming Due to Coronavirus Fears
- Chad Johnson’s Girlfriend Was ‘Genuinely Scared’ After He Punched a Wall