Beyoncé and JAY-Z Mean Business in Their Suited-Up Appearance at a Pre-Grammys BrunchLatest News
Roc Nation’s annual pre-Grammys brunch is quickly becoming as glamorous, star-studded, and highly anticipated as the award show itself. It also typically ensures an appearance from Beyoncé and JAY-Z, and sure enough, the power couple attended the Los Angeles event on Saturday looking spiffy in complementary suits.
It seemed as though the entire music industry was in attendance, including Rihanna, Megan Thee Stallion, Miguel, Dua Lipa, and Kelly Rowland. Several artists up for Grammys this year were also at the brunch, including the Jonas Brothers, Lana Del Rey, 21 Savage, and James Blake.
The always welcome appearance from Beyoncé and JAY-Z comes just a few weeks after they sipped champagne with Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston at the Golden Globes – champagne which, it’s important to add, they brought from home. It’s possible that the two will pop up again at the Grammys because Beyoncé’s Lion King song “Spirit” is nominated for best pop solo performance, but it’s of course hard to know for certain. At least we always have the Roc Nation brunch.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hollywood Love! Hottest Couples Who Fell in Love on Set
- Filthy Rich: A Complete Timeline of Jeffrey Epstein’s Life and Crimes
- Everything We Know About Nick Cordero’s Coronavirus Battle
- Still No Letter From Hogwarts? At Least You Can Now Watch All 8 Harry Potter Movies on HBO Max
- Lori Loughlin Is ‘Longing’ to ‘Move On’ From College Scandal ‘Nightmare
- Blake Lively Jokes About Ryan Reynolds in Fake Underwear Photo
- Alexis Rose Ended Schitt’s Creek Single and Self-Confident, and Here’s Why That’s Important
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes for ‘SNL’ Blackface Skit After Clip Resurfaces
- Victoria Fuller Leaves Chris Soules’ Farm in Iowa, Jokes She ‘Escaped’
- 10 Fun Facts About The Notebook That’ll Make You Want to Watch It Over and Over Again