Beyonce’s Mom Tina Knowles Claps Back at Troll Dissing Her ‘Corny’ JokeLatest News
“Hi! It’s Thursday morning, corny joke,” the House of Deréon cofounder, 66, said in an Instagram video post on Thursday, March 19. “So did you hear about the corduroy pillows? Yeah, they’re making headlines — headlines in your head when you lay on it, you know.”
One user, in particular, showed no fear in letting Knowles-Lawson know how unimpressed they were by the stylist’s comedic chops. “Girl, take them bangs and disappear with your daughter and grandchildren for a little while,” the person wrote. “We don’t need this right now.”
Knowles-Lawson didn’t take the criticism sitting down as she set the record straight. “First of all I am not a girl,” she replied to the troll, according to a screengrab from The Shade Room.
“Try to conjure up a little respect,” she continued. “And secondly, if you don’t need it then get off my page and go where you like what you see. With love .”
Knowles-Lawson’s clap back has since been deleted, but this is far from her first attempt at sharing a cheesy joke with her followers. On Wednesday, March 18, she returned with her first corny joke since January.
“Hi! I haven’t been on Instagram that much because I was recovering from a serious knee surgery. But I’ve had a lot of requests to return [to doing] my corny jokes, so here goes one,” she shared in the video.“Why did the man keep getting hit by a bicycle every day? Because he was caught in a vicious cycle. Vicious cycle, bicycle, you get it.”
In the post’s caption, Knowles-Lawson said she’s aware of how “corny” her joke was but stated that “we must keep our sense of humor and stick together” during these trying times.
Maria Shriver wrote, “So nice to see you my friend.”
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Who’s Ready For Another Wild Ride? Dwayne Johnson Confirms Hobbs and Shaw Sequel
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test