Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at HomeLatest News
I know Billie Eilish’s voice is soothing, but on March 30 I learned it’s a “sing puppies to sleep” level of relaxing. The singer and her brother, Finneas O’Connell, made a virtual appearance on The Late Late Show‘s HomeFest on Monday night to perform “Everything I Wanted” for James Corden’s audience.
Billie Eilish Surprises a Fan After Hearing Her Emotional Story, and It's Beyond Heartwarming
Although the performance took place in the privacy of their home, the brother-sister duo were joined by some very special guests: a couple of tiny puppies! The pups stayed cozy and close to Eilish throughout the performance and seemed at peace while she sang. Can you blame them? Watch the full video above to see the cuteness go down, and catch up on Eilish’s living room version of “Bad Guy” from Sunday night.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do