Billie Eilish’s “Everything I Wanted” Video Is an Ode to Her Brother, Finneas O’ConnellLatest News
Billie Eilish is paying tribute to her brother, Finneas O’Connell, with her new video for “Everything I Wanted.” Directed by the 18-year-old herself, the visual shows the siblings driving down a highway and into the ocean. It also includes a special message about her bond with O’Connell that reads: “Finneas is my brother and my best friend. No matter the circumstance, we always have and always will be there for each other.”
In a separate statement to Rolling Stone, Eilish said, “My brother and I wrote this song about each other and I wanted to create a visual that emphasizes that no matter what, we’ll be there for each other through everything. This is the second video I’ve directed of mine. We worked so hard, for hours and hours on end.”
Eilish will be taking the stage at Sunday night’s Grammys. In addition to her performance, she’s also nominated for six awards, including best new artist and album of the year for When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car