Billie Eilish’s First-Ever AMAs Appearance Was Off the ChainLatest News
Whenever Billie Eilish hits the red carpet, you can expect to see a memorable look. And at Sunday’s American Music Awards, the 17-year-old star didn’t disappoint. The “Everything I Wanted” singer showed out at the Los Angeles event with her brother Finneas, rocking a plaid Burberry look with a glimmering chain mask and sneakers (because of course she can pull that off).
Billie’s first-ever American Music Awards was certainly an exciting one. Not only did she hang out with Dua Lipa and Post Malone and perform for the first time at an award show, but she took home two wins: new artist of the year and favorite alternative rock artist. Billie’s already had a successful year of topping charts and being a total boss, but we can now add her AMAs appearance to the ever-growing list of accomplishments. Look ahead to see all the pictures from her night at the ceremony!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Brody Jenner Spotted With TikTok Star Daisy Keech
- “Why Do I Love It So Much?” Our Reactions to Dua Lipa’s Retro New Album, Future Nostalgia
- Lady Gaga’s Dating History: Taylor Kinney, Christian Carino and More
- Tina Fey Made Jimmy Fallon Crack Up on The Tonight Show, and Now I’m Laughing Too
- Hannah Ann Sluss ‘Likes’ Shady Tweets About Peter After Kelley Reunion
- Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson All Smiles Back in L.A. After Coronavirus Illness
- Khloe Kardashian Claps Back After Fans Call Her Out for Forgiving Tristan
- Taylor Swift Pays Tribute to Artists Who Shaped Her Life in Women’s History Month Playlist
- Khloe Kardashian Watches ‘KUWTK’ With Ex Tristan Thompson: ‘Awkward!’
- Surprise! Rihanna Teams Up With PartyNextDoor For Her First Song in Almost 3 Years