Billie Eilish’s First-Ever AMAs Appearance Was Off the ChainLatest News
Whenever Billie Eilish hits the red carpet, you can expect to see a memorable look. And at Sunday’s American Music Awards, the 17-year-old star didn’t disappoint. The “Everything I Wanted” singer showed out at the Los Angeles event with her brother Finneas, rocking a plaid Burberry look with a glimmering chain mask and sneakers (because of course she can pull that off).
Billie’s first-ever American Music Awards was certainly an exciting one. Not only did she hang out with Dua Lipa and Post Malone and perform for the first time at an award show, but she took home two wins: new artist of the year and favorite alternative rock artist. Billie’s already had a successful year of topping charts and being a total boss, but we can now add her AMAs appearance to the ever-growing list of accomplishments. Look ahead to see all the pictures from her night at the ceremony!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- RHOBH’s Brandi Glanville Claims She Was Drugged
- Amazon Made a Documentary About Mariah Carey’s Christmas Hit, Because She IS Christmas
- 88 Harry Potter Gifts He’ll Love Even More Than Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans
- Caitlyn Jenner Had No Family Waiting for Her After ‘I’m A Celebrity!’ Elimination