Billie Eilish’s Inspirational Words Are a 2020 Mood: “Self-Worth Is Only Determined by You”Latest News
Being a young performer in the public eye can take a toll on mental health and self-esteem, but Billie Eilish has advice for anyone who may be struggling. In an interview with Billboard on Wednesday, the 18-year-old “Everything I Wanted” singer shared her advice for women struggling with self-worth, and I wish I’d had her confidence when I was 18.
“Self-worth is only determined by you, and if you don’t think you’re worth it, that’s going to ruin everything,” Billie said. “It doesn’t matter who thinks what. It’s literally only you that matters and it’s only your opinion that matters in your life and in your self-love and your self-worth. And you’re the only person that controls it. Everybody on the planet could not believe in you, and if you believe in you, you’re good. It’s up to you to feel worth it.”
Watch the full video here to see what else Billie had to say about self-love and to hear the relatable advice Spice Girl Mel C gave her about being a young performer, which we should all take note of.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping