Billie Eilish’s Inspirational Words Are a 2020 Mood: “Self-Worth Is Only Determined by You”Latest News
Being a young performer in the public eye can take a toll on mental health and self-esteem, but Billie Eilish has advice for anyone who may be struggling. In an interview with Billboard on Wednesday, the 18-year-old “Everything I Wanted” singer shared her advice for women struggling with self-worth, and I wish I’d had her confidence when I was 18.
“Self-worth is only determined by you, and if you don’t think you’re worth it, that’s going to ruin everything,” Billie said. “It doesn’t matter who thinks what. It’s literally only you that matters and it’s only your opinion that matters in your life and in your self-love and your self-worth. And you’re the only person that controls it. Everybody on the planet could not believe in you, and if you believe in you, you’re good. It’s up to you to feel worth it.”
Watch the full video here to see what else Billie had to say about self-love and to hear the relatable advice Spice Girl Mel C gave her about being a young performer, which we should all take note of.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split