Billie Lourd Joins Will & Grace to Honor Her Grandmother, the Late Debbie ReynoldsLatest News
Will & Grace has made a touching new casting choice: Billie Lourd will make a cameo appearance in the forthcoming final season as the granddaughter of Bobbi Adler, previously portrayed by her real-life grandmother, the late Debbie Reynolds. According to Deadline, Lourd’s Fiona Adler will pop up in an episode to reconnect with her aunt, Grace Adler.
“The episode is especially meaningful because of Billie’s relationship to the show,” said Will & Grace cocreator and executive producer Max Mutchnick. “We’re thrilled to have Billie. And best of all – she’s really good.”
Lourd will also honor her mother, Carrie Fisher, in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, out later this year. Director J.J. Abrams previously told Vanity Fair that Lourd, who portrayed Lieutenant Connix in the franchise’s previous two films, shares a new scene with Fisher’s Princess Leia. The scene will rely on footage previously filmed for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, a year before Fisher’s passing.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC
- Brad Pitt Jokes About Tinder, Feet, and Getting High in Hilarious SAG Awards Speech
- Queen Considered Taking Duke, Duchess Titles From Harry and Meghan: Report
- Meghan Markle Smiles With Archie and Dogs as Harry Flies to Canada
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston: The Way They Were
- Adjust Your DVR: Grey’s Anatomy Is Moving Back to Its Original Time in January
- Jennifer Aniston Was ‘Overwhelmed’ After SAG Win, Brad Pitt Run-In
- Prince Harry Speaks For the First Time on Royal Split: “There Really Was No Other Option”