Billie Lourd Joins Will & Grace to Honor Her Grandmother, the Late Debbie ReynoldsLatest News
Will & Grace has made a touching new casting choice: Billie Lourd will make a cameo appearance in the forthcoming final season as the granddaughter of Bobbi Adler, previously portrayed by her real-life grandmother, the late Debbie Reynolds. According to Deadline, Lourd’s Fiona Adler will pop up in an episode to reconnect with her aunt, Grace Adler.
“The episode is especially meaningful because of Billie’s relationship to the show,” said Will & Grace cocreator and executive producer Max Mutchnick. “We’re thrilled to have Billie. And best of all – she’s really good.”
Lourd will also honor her mother, Carrie Fisher, in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, out later this year. Director J.J. Abrams previously told Vanity Fair that Lourd, who portrayed Lieutenant Connix in the franchise’s previous two films, shares a new scene with Fisher’s Princess Leia. The scene will rely on footage previously filmed for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, a year before Fisher’s passing.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Selena Gomez’s New Song Is ‘Obviously’ About Justin Bieber, Not The Weeknd
- The High School Musical TV Show Is Returning to a Very Familiar Location
- Hilarie Burton Reveals Favorite, Private Moment of Her Wedding to Jeffrey
- Inside Megyn Kelly’s Fight Against NBC Amid New Matt Lauer Allegations
- Come on, Babe! Watch Camila Mendes and Vanessa Morgan Belt “All That Jazz” on a Boat
- Kaitlynn Carter Says She’s ‘Been Through Some S–t’ After Miley, Brody Splits
- Zooey Deschanel’s Husband Files for Divorce Amid Her Jonathan Scott Romance
- Lennon and Maisy Stella’s Sisterly Bond Is Pretty Stellar
- ‘E.T.’ and ‘Haunting of Hill House’ Star Henry Thomas Arrested for DUI
- Nicki Minaj and Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty: A Timeline of Their Relationship