Blac Chyna’s Attorney Fires Back After Rob K. Files for Custody of DreamLatest News
“So Rob Kardashian — who has … posted illegal revenge porn against Chyna — wants to take custody of Chyna’s beautiful daughter, Dream, away from her hands-on, extremely loving mother? And Khloé Kardashian … wants to take her niece Dream away from her loving mother, Chyna? Oh, please,” Lynne Ciani said in a statement to Us Weekly on Tuesday, January 7. “Chyna will vigorously contest this latest despicable attempt to take away her daughter in a court of law, where she will keep prevailing against her ex-fiancé Rob and the other malicious and vindictive members of his family.”
Ciani’s statement came hours after TMZ reported that Rob, 32, filed court documents seeking primary custody of his 3-year-old daughter with Chyna, 31. In the paperwork, he accused the model of regularly partying at home while Dream is present and spending $600 on alcohol almost daily. He further alleged that Chyna uses cocaine, makes violent threats and has been a bad influence on their daughter, whom he said has started “naked twerking” and using foul language.
The website reported that Khloé, 35, backed up many of her brother’s claims in the court documents.
Us confirmed on Tuesday that Rob had asked the court to order Chyna to undergo drug and alcohol testing, but the judge denied the request. The Rob & Chyna alums are expected to attend mediation on February 10 to hash out their issues regarding custody and visitation.
The Arthur George sock designer and the Real Blac Chyna star — who is also the mother of son King, 7, with ex Tyga — started dating in January 2016 and got engaged less than three months later. They called it quits that December. Rob then came under fire in July 2017 when he posted nude photos of Chyna on Instagram and Twitter. She was subsequently granted a temporary restraining order against her ex.
Despite their past drama, Chyna told Us exclusively just last month that coparenting with Rob and Tyga, 30, was going well. “I’m definitely grateful for both my baby fathers and whatnot,” she said at the time.
Us Weekly has reached out to Rob’s rep for comment.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Were Worried About Tom Brady Leaving Patriots
- Lana Condor and Boyfriend Anthony De La Torre Live Out a Rom-Com in “Raining in London” Video
- Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber Are ‘Beside Themselves’ Over Son Presley
- The Weeknd’s “After Hours” Song Will Make You Dance and Cry at the Same Time
- Jenna Dewan and Steve Kazee Are Engaged! See the Ring
- Prince Harry Smiles as He Grabs Sandwiches, Adjusts to New Life in Canada
- NASCAR’s Ryan Newman ‘Awake, Speaking’ After Daytona 500 Collision
- Finn Wolfhard’s General Coolness Is a Real Vibe in 2020
- BiP’s Kristian Haggerty Gushes Over ‘Amazing’ New GF Taylor Blake
- The Bachelor: A Complete Rundown of All the Drama Surrounding Victoria Fuller