Black Mitzvah: Tiffany Haddish’s Netflix Special Is Coming, and We’re More Than ReadyLatest News
Have you ever wondered how the “laziest strippers make the most money?” Tiffany Haddish is here to educate you. The comedian’s Netflix special Black Mitzvah is dropping on Dec. 3, and from the looks of the trailer, we’ll be learning a lot. “I’m here to teach,” Haddish declares in the preview footage, which she promptly follows up with some golden advice about what to do when in danger. “If you ever feel like danger is around, b*tch, just start skipping. Ain’t nobody ’bout to f*ck with a b*tch that skip!”
The special was first announced in August 2018, and Haddish has done a lot of work since then. She’s starred in a few films, including the dark political comedy The Oath with Ike Barinholtz, went on a witch hunt with Billy Eichner, produced a Netflix series highlighting diverse comedians, and became the new host of Kids Say the Darndest Things! So, yeah, we bet Haddish has a ton of things to teach us, especially about how to stay as booked and busy as she has!
Watch the trailer above, and check out Black Mitzvah when it hits Netflix on Dec. 3.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- A Reminder of How The Umbrella Academy’s Biggest Season 1 Mystery Played Out
- Miley Cyrus Reveals She’s Been in Love 3 Times, Compares Liam Split to Death
- Miley Cyrus Reminds Us She Doesn’t Belong to Anyone in Disco-Tastic “Midnight Sky” Video
- Liam Hemsworth! Nick Jonas! See Miley Cyrus’ Dating History
- Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson Split After Whirlwind Romance
- Kelly Clarkson Claps Back at Troll Saying ‘No Wonder’ Marriage Didn’t Work
- The Devil All the Time Is Not the Tom Holland and Robert Pattinson Collaboration We Wanted
- Mike Tindall Hopes Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Are ‘Happy’ After Royal Exit
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Claims Karine Put Broken Glass in His Food