Blake Lively Jokes About Ryan Reynolds in Fake Underwear PhotoLatest News
In the photo, the Deadpool star is lying on a grocery store conveyor belt wearing American flag briefs. He is also in a crop top with the word “Fun” written across it and has a large leg tattoo and ink on his belly that says “ride.”
“,” the A Simple Favor actress added in the comments section.
The couple, who share daughters James, 5, Inez, 3, and a third little one born in summer 2019, have a history of poking fun at one another. Their jokes have continued amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Earlier this month, Reynolds teased that his wife and daughters weren’t his No. 1 choice of people to quarantine with. The Pokémon Detective Pikachu actor joked that it “was a toss-up” choosing between his two different families while appearing on a May episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
“Should I quarantine with my publicly facing family or my secret family in Denmark? … I miss [my Denmark family] very much right now,” he explained.
A week prior, the Gossip Girl alum put her husband on blast for his quarantine hairstyle. The actress shared photos of Reynolds with a tiny ponytail on the back of his neck in April and then made fun of his locks.
“I dare you to forget this every time you see him for the rest of eternity,” Lively wrote via her Instagram Story.
Reynolds fired back on his Instagram Story, writing, “Clearly your birth control doesn’t work, so…”
“We’ve been reaching out to Blake,” the Greatest Showman actor, 51, said. “We talk to her ‘cause can you imagine quarantine, stuck in the house with Ryan? It must be brutal for her. So we’re really reaching out.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Latest Pic May Just Be Their Cutest Yet
- Pregame Sarah Cooper’s Netflix Special by Watching Her Best Trump Impressions Here
- Dodgers’ Justin Turner Slammed for Celebrating After Positive COVID Test
- Is Clare Crawley a “Good” Bachelorette? That’s Turning Out to Be a Complicated Question
- Jersey Shore’s Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Goes Instagram Official With New Girlfriend
- Machine Gun Kelly Says He’s a ‘Better Person’ After Falling in Love With Megan
- Summer House’s Paige DeSorbo Confirms Split From Perry Rahbar
- 10 of the Most Underrated True-Crime Podcasts You Need to Listen to
- Justin Hartley Finally Explains Why He Was Spotted Wearing a Cast