Brad Pitt Jokes About Tinder, Feet, and Getting High in Hilarious SAG Awards SpeechLatest News
Not only did Brad Pitt win his second-ever SAG Award on Sunday night, but he also showed off some serious comedic chops. The 56-year-old actor won the trophy for best supporting actor for his role as Cliff Booth in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, but this time he didn’t focus on his close friend and costar Leonardo DiCaprio in his acceptance speech. Instead, in between thanking his fellow actors for the win, the actor took the time to joke about how he would be adding the win to his Tinder profile and thanking the feet of Margot Robbie, Dakota Johnson, and Margaret Qualley.
“Seriously, Quentin [Tarantino] has separated more women from their shoes than the TSA,” he joked, referring to the fact that everyone runs around barefoot in the film. Pitt went on to note that the role was a particularly difficult one because playing “a guy who gets high, takes his shirt off, and doesn’t get along with his wife . . . it was a big stretch. Big.” Cue some seriously well-timed camera cuts to the audience, especially the one to Pitt’s first ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston. (She seemed pretty charmed, though!) Watch the rest of Pitt’s absurdly funny speech ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Who’s Ready For Another Wild Ride? Dwayne Johnson Confirms Hobbs and Shaw Sequel
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test