Brad Pitt Praises Leonardo DiCaprio Before Bringing Up That Titanic Door AgainLatest News
Brad Pitt took home his second-ever Golden Globe at Sunday night’s ceremony. The 56-year-old won best supporting actor for his role as Cliff Booth in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. After thanking director Quentin Tarantino, Pitt gave a special shout-out to his costar Leonardo DiCaprio – or, as Pitt likes to call him, LDC. “My partner in crime,” Pitt began. “Before The Revenant, I used to watch, year after year, his costars accept awards and thank him profusely. I know why, he’s an all-star, he’s a gent, and I wouldn’t be here without you, man.”
But Pitt wasn’t done quite yet. Before finishing his shout-out, he brought up the famous Titanic door scene again, jokingly adding, “Still, I would have shared the raft.” LOL!
Pitt then mentioned that he wanted to bring his mom as his date, but didn’t because people would automatically assume they were dating. Of course, cameras then panned to his ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston, who was sitting in the audience. Pitt’s first Golden Globe win was in 1996 for best performance by an actor in a supporting role for Twelve Monkeys. Watch Pitt’s speech ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Stephen Curry and Wife Ayesha’s Hottest Moments: Photos
- Young Love! A Timeline of Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s Relationship
- Netflix’s New Trailer For I Am Not Okay With This Shows Puberty at Its Best, Worst, and Weirdest
- Jennifer Hudson Pays Tribute to Kobe and Gianna at 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- Krystal Nielson and Chris Randone Were Trying for a Baby Before Split
- Fleabag Fans, Get Ready – Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s HBO Series Is About to Be Your New Obsession
- Corinne Olympios Moves In With Boyfriend Vincent: See Pics of Their New Home
- All the Celebrities We’ve Said Farewell to in 2020
- Bachelor’s Victoria ‘Sincerely Apologizes’ for ‘White Lives Matter’ Scandal
- Reese Witherspoon’s Love of Her Dogs Is Contagious: Photos