Brad Pitt Praises Leonardo DiCaprio Before Bringing Up That Titanic Door AgainLatest News
Brad Pitt took home his second-ever Golden Globe at Sunday night’s ceremony. The 56-year-old won best supporting actor for his role as Cliff Booth in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. After thanking director Quentin Tarantino, Pitt gave a special shout-out to his costar Leonardo DiCaprio – or, as Pitt likes to call him, LDC. “My partner in crime,” Pitt began. “Before The Revenant, I used to watch, year after year, his costars accept awards and thank him profusely. I know why, he’s an all-star, he’s a gent, and I wouldn’t be here without you, man.”
But Pitt wasn’t done quite yet. Before finishing his shout-out, he brought up the famous Titanic door scene again, jokingly adding, “Still, I would have shared the raft.” LOL!
Pitt then mentioned that he wanted to bring his mom as his date, but didn’t because people would automatically assume they were dating. Of course, cameras then panned to his ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston, who was sitting in the audience. Pitt’s first Golden Globe win was in 1996 for best performance by an actor in a supporting role for Twelve Monkeys. Watch Pitt’s speech ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 30+ Photos of Love Is Blind’s Amber and Barnett That Prove Seeing Is Believing
- John Benjamin Hickey Says He Was ‘Brutally Sick’ From COVID-19 Diagnosis
- Sara Bareilles Has ‘Fully Recovered’ From COVID-19
- A Timeline of Jeffree Star’s Feud With the Kardashian-Jenners
- Because We Know You’re Wondering: Here’s Who Plays Jamie on Little Fires Everywhere
- From the Rug to the TikToks! Peter and Kelley’s Relationship: What We Know
- The Magicians Comes to a Close in Action-Packed Finale: Here’s Where Everyone Ends Up
- Rob Gronkowski ‘Felt on Top of the World’ on ‘Masked Singer’
- Rob Lowe’s Son John Lowe Celebrates 2 Years of Being Sober
- Duchess Camilla’s Ex-Husband Andrew Parker-Bowles Has Coronavirus