‘Breaking Bad’ Binge and More! Inside Meghan and Harry’s Early Date NightsLatest News
Falling for each other! After Meghan Markle and Prince Harry began dating, they kept their relationship very low key, authors Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand reveal in their new book, Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of A Modern Family.
Meghan, now 39, began spending more time in London in the winter of 2017, staying at Prince Harry’s apartment in Kensington Palace. “They stayed in most nights watching Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad and Disney movies like Moana and The Lion King,” the book shares.
The couple, who first confirmed their relationship in 2016, connected immediately and he was taken aback with her from the first time they were introduced by mutual friends.
“Almost immediately they were almost obsessed with each other,” a friend of the duo shares in the book. “It was as if Harry was in a trance.” Later, the authors claim that Harry said the L-word within three months of dating the Los Angeles native.
Harry, now 35, and Meghan made their first public appearance together in March 2017 as the former Suits actress cheered him on at charity polo match in Ascot, England. In November of that year, they were engaged — although the book claims he secretly popped the question months before — and they tied the knot in May 2018.
The couple, who share son Archie, 15 months, announced they were taking a step back from their royal duties in January 2020. They have since moved to from Canada to Los Angeles.
“William thinks the book is their calculated way of controlling the narrative and that they took advantage of their entertainment contacts so they’d be painted in a favorable light,” an insider shared. “Even before the book came out, the bad blood between William and Harry was apparent. But it’s taken a whole new turn.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut
- Future Parents! Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith’s Relationship Timeline
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks