Broaden Your Horizons With 19 Must-Reads by Trans and Nonbinary AuthorsLatest News
As we continue celebrating the LGBTQ+ folks in our lives for Pride Month this 2020, it seems like the perfect time to spice up our reading lists with a little more diversity. We put together a list of 19 refreshing reads from trans and nonbinary authors we’ve been loving. With beautifully illustrated collections of poetry, compelling fiction novels, and scholarly historical accounts, this list has something any reader at any level can enjoy. We’ve included names of staple pioneering trans authors, as well as some fresh faces we hope to introduce you to.
Whether you are a quintessential part of the LGBTQ+ community, a loyal ally, or someone looking to live through the lenses of these well-written authors, this list is a perfect way to celebrate Pride Month this June. Join us on our POPSUGAR 2020 Reading Challenge, and follow us on Facebook to join the exclusive POPSUGAR Book Club.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts
- Cat Deeley: Inside a Day in My Life
- Loved Chemical Hearts? Then You’ll Dig These Fun Facts About Austin Abrams
- Ryan Reynolds Trolls The Rock After He Tears Down Front Gates With Bare Hands
- I Rewatched Halloweentown as an Adult, and the Storyline Is So Much Darker Than I Realized