Broaden Your Horizons With 19 Must-Reads by Trans and Nonbinary AuthorsLatest News
As we continue celebrating the LGBTQ+ folks in our lives for Pride Month this 2020, it seems like the perfect time to spice up our reading lists with a little more diversity. We put together a list of 19 refreshing reads from trans and nonbinary authors we’ve been loving. With beautifully illustrated collections of poetry, compelling fiction novels, and scholarly historical accounts, this list has something any reader at any level can enjoy. We’ve included names of staple pioneering trans authors, as well as some fresh faces we hope to introduce you to.
Whether you are a quintessential part of the LGBTQ+ community, a loyal ally, or someone looking to live through the lenses of these well-written authors, this list is a perfect way to celebrate Pride Month this June. Join us on our POPSUGAR 2020 Reading Challenge, and follow us on Facebook to join the exclusive POPSUGAR Book Club.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Rihanna and ASAP Rocky Step Out in New York City Amid Dating Rumors
- So Fetch! Mean Girls’ Jonathan Bennett Is Engaged to Boyfriend Jaymes Vaughan
- Laverne Cox Details Harrowing Transphobic Attack in Instagram Video: “This Is My Life”
- Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- DWTS’ Sasha Farber Introduces His New German Shepherd, More Celeb Pets
- Carrie Underwood Says She Almost Didn’t Fly to L.A. to Be on ‘American Idol’
- Kamala Harris Calls 14-Year-Old Artist Who Painted Gorgeous Portraits of Her and Joe Biden
- Mission Accomplished! Rebel Wilson Reveals She Reached Her Goal Weight
- Saved by the Bell Producers Apologize to Selena Gomez After Drawing Backlash For Kidney Joke
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About These Baked Treats