Broaden Your Horizons With 19 Must-Reads by Trans and Nonbinary AuthorsLatest News
As we continue celebrating the LGBTQ+ folks in our lives for Pride Month this 2020, it seems like the perfect time to spice up our reading lists with a little more diversity. We put together a list of 19 refreshing reads from trans and nonbinary authors we’ve been loving. With beautifully illustrated collections of poetry, compelling fiction novels, and scholarly historical accounts, this list has something any reader at any level can enjoy. We’ve included names of staple pioneering trans authors, as well as some fresh faces we hope to introduce you to.
Whether you are a quintessential part of the LGBTQ+ community, a loyal ally, or someone looking to live through the lenses of these well-written authors, this list is a perfect way to celebrate Pride Month this June. Join us on our POPSUGAR 2020 Reading Challenge, and follow us on Facebook to join the exclusive POPSUGAR Book Club.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jana Duggar’s Most Empowering Quotes About Being Single
- The I May Destroy You Soundtrack Has So Many Bangers, It’s Doubling as Our Summer Playlist
- Darius Rucker and Wife Beth Leonard Split After 20 Years of Marriage
- Naya Rivera’s Mom Prays, Joins Search at Lake Where ‘Glee’ Star Went Missing
- The Rumors Are True: The Umbrella Academy’s Emmy Raver-Lampman Has an Amazing Singing Voice
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is a ‘Great Dad’ Amid Romance Rumors
- Victoria Beckham ‘Could Not Be Happier’ That Son Brooklyn, Nicola Peltz Are Engaged
- Jojo’s Acoustic “Think About You” Video Has Us Staring Longingly Out Windows Like It’s 2006
- Will Smith: I Didn’t Know If I’d Ever Talk to Jada After August Alsina Fling
- Evolved Love! Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s Relationship Timeline