Calling All Peter Kavinksy Fans: Hasbro Created a To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Game!Latest News
Feeling overwhelmed with excitement for To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You to hit Netflix on Feb. 12? Ugh, same here, and now we have another reason to be psyched: Hasbro teamed up with Netflix to create a party game inspired by the highly anticipated To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before sequel! POPSUGAR has the exclusive scoop on the upcoming release, and it sounds like a must-have addition for any sleepover or get-together with your friends.
Here’s how the game works. Anywhere from two to four people can play, and each person draws three different types of cards: Would You Rather, The Truth Hurts, and Return to Sender. Players secretly jot down their responses on pieces of note paper and place them in Lara Jean’s Box of Secrets. As Hasbro’s official description reads, “Throughout the game, secrets will be revealed and players will have to make humorous (but difficult) choices about other players to collect personality tokens.” Inspired by different personality traits, these tokens are key, seeing as whoever collects six of ’em first wins the game and gets to take a quiz to see which movie character they most closely resemble IRL.
Hasbro’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before party game is now available for $20 on Amazon, so assemble your squad and get ready to play!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test
- Terri Irwin Says Late Husband Steve Would Have Worn Khaki to Bindi’s Wedding