Camila Cabello Resents a Fast-Moving Ex in Her Latest Single, “Cry For Me”Latest News
Sometimes being the bigger person just isn’t possible, and Camila Cabello’s new single knows all about that.
Despite the seemingly depressing name, “Cry For Me” is actually a breakup anthem about seeing your ex move on just a little too quickly. The singer teased the song with a tweet on Oct. 2, saying that it tries to capture the feeling of “when your ex moves on faster than you and of course you want them to be happy, but just . . . not so fast.”
“Cry For Me” is the third single Cabello has dropped from her upcoming album, Romance. Since Cabello called “Cry For Me” her favorite song from Romance, we’d say it’s definitely worth a few listens. But be warned, it may make you want to hate-dial your ex – don’t do it!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Wait, Did ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Stars Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy Date?
- Billie Eilish’s “Everything I Wanted” Video Is an Ode to Her Brother, Finneas O’Connell
- Kristin Cavallari: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards