Camila Mendes’s New Netflix Film Is Like a Riverdale and Knives Out MashupLatest News
Put on your deerstalker hats à la Sherlock Holmes and break out the Clue boards, my fellow murder-mystery aficionados, because the trailer for Camila Mendes’s Dangerous Lies already has me scribbling in my detective notebook. Like a mashup of Riverdale and Knives Out, the Netflix film will star Mendes as Katie Franklin, who takes a job caring for an elderly man at his Chicago estate – and Betty Cooper would be all over this story!
“When a wealthy elderly man dies and unexpectedly leaves his estate to his new caregiver, she’s drawn into a web of deception and murder,” the movie description reads. “If she’s going to survive, she’ll have to question everyone’s motives – even the people she loves.” Watching the trailer, I half expected to see Chris Evans pop up wearing a cream-colored cable-knit sweater and a mischievous grin. The thriller is set to premiere on April 30, so watch the full trailer here to prepare for the mystery that’s in store.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do