Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe SplitLatest News
The Vida alum, 35, was photographed arriving at The Bungalow in Santa Monica, California, on Thursday without her engagement ring. She was all smiles as she exited her vehicle in a white trench coat, light-wash jeans and snakeskin boots.
Her diamond sparkler was noticeably missing as she headed out in Los Angeles for the afternoon. Despite Santana’s happy appearance, a source tells Us Weekly exclusively that the Texas native is heartbroken.
“Cara is beyond hurt by Jesse and she really is a romantic who believes in true love,” the source says, noting that Santana’s parents “have been married forever.”
The Desperate Housewives alum was photographed in a yellow hat, blue button-down shirt, jeans, sneakers and sunglasses on the same day that Us broke the news that he and Santana had called it quits.
“They’ve split and are not together,” a source said at the time. “He did not cheat on her.”
The couple’s breakup comes amid sightings of Metcalfe out with multiple women. The John Tucker Must Die star was seen cuddling up to model Livia Pillmann and another mystery woman in photos published by the Daily Mail on Wednesday.
Santana was “blindsided” by the photos a source told Us. At the time the photographs surfaced, Metcalfe “had not moved out.” “They had still been having conversations,” the source said on Wednesday. “She thought Jesse needed time to deal with things he was going through.”
An additional source told Us that Santana “has stuck by Jesse through so much and supported him. This really stings.”
Scroll through the gallery below to see Santana out for the first time since her breakup.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ellen DeGeneres Faces Backlash for Comparing Quarantine to ‘Being in Jail’
- No, You Aren’t the Only One Still Sobbing Over the Schitt’s Creek Finale and Documentary
- Meryl Streep’s Daughter Grace Gummer Split From Husband 42 Days After Wedding
- Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer Are Still Friends Over 10 Years After Split
- Queen Elizabeth II Honors Healthcare Workers Helping to Fight Coronavirus
- Please Enjoy Catherine O’Hara Snapping in and Out of Character as Moira Rose For 36 Minutes
- Peter Weber Breaks His Silence on Those Kelley Flanagan Rumors
- Lady Gaga and Jimmy Fallon’s Compassion Convo Is a Must-See: “Kindness Is Totally Free”
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to Launch Wellbeing Website, Nonprofit
- Tiger King’s Dillon Passage Says New Episode Is ‘Kind of Like a Reunion’