Cardi B Defends Husband Offset After He Allegedly Messaged Tekashi 6ix9ine’s GirlfriendLatest News
“We look crazy …don’t mind us y’all we both sick and just woke up …anyways we not going to entertain bullsh–t” Cardi B, 27, captioned an Instagram video addressing the drama on Tuesday, December 3.
In the video, the “Rodeo” singer explains that her husband’s account was hacked as the 27-year-old holds their daughter, Kulture, 16 months, in the background. “Hey, guys, as you can see, this guy’s Instagram has been hacked,” she started the video.
After alluding to past cheating allegations saying, “Babe, I know you’ve done some dumb s–t,” the Hustlers actress got real with her followers. “We been so good,” she continued. “We had a sweet weekend. Life has been good. He wasn’t going to play himself like that.”
Throughout the video, Offset keeps quiet until then end when he adds, “Go ahead, y’all.”
On Tuesday, the “Red Room” singer’s Twitter account posted NSFW messages a minute apart, which got fans attention. The messages have since been deleted. Then, Jade — who alleged in a pending court case that Cardi B ordered an attack on her at a strip club in August 2018 for allegedly sleeping with Offset — posted a video on her Instagram account showing the direct message that the Migos rapper allegedly sent her the same day.
“Your wife @iamcardib has a OPEN CRIMINAL CASE , why are you writing me you don’t respect her ???????” she captioned the video that shows her opening a message from him. “Theirs a lot of s–t I haven’t exposed yet , but there’s a time for that I’m the QUEEN of talking s–t now I’m backing it up .”
The message on her DM says, “Miss u fr,” and it appears to be from Offset’s account. The couple denies that the message was sent by him, saying it was part of a hack on his Instagram account that happened earlier on Tuesday.
In September, Cardi and Offset celebrated their two-year wedding anniversary with social media tributes to one another. “9/20/17 Happy marriage anniversary hubby. We keep learning and growing. That’s what marriage about,” the “I Like It” rapper captioned a photo of the couple together at the time.
The “Don’t Lose Me” singer shared a video montage of his love writing, “Today is our anniversary nobody believed it was real. We got married without nobody knowing because it was only between us and God! Now we have beautiful Kulture and a big family. I love you 4ever and after life.”
There have been ups and downs in the couple’s romance including a split in December 2018 after infidelity rumors on Offset’s part surfaced. In February, Cardi was wearing her engagement ring again and the two made their reunion official by attending the Grammy Awards together the same month.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- RHOBH’s Brandi Glanville Claims She Was Drugged
- Amazon Made a Documentary About Mariah Carey’s Christmas Hit, Because She IS Christmas
- 88 Harry Potter Gifts He’ll Love Even More Than Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans
- Caitlyn Jenner Had No Family Waiting for Her After ‘I’m A Celebrity!’ Elimination
- Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley Confirms Zack Carpinello Reconciliation After Drama
- Tarek El Moussa Shares Holiday Photo With Heather Rae Young and Kids