Carey Hart Pays Tribute to Wife Pink on Her 41st BirthdayLatest News
Pink and her husband, Carey Hart, have been married for 14 years! The long-term Hollywood couple seem to have found the secret to making their relationship work, but things haven’t always been perfect between them.
When the singer shared an Instagram post to commemorate their 12th anniversary in January 2018, she brought up their rocky past in her message. “12 years married today. 16 if ya count the 4 years we spent deciding if we were going to live together forever or kill each other,” she captioned a collection of nine pictures of the couple from over the years.
She added: “It’s been a nice mix of that ever since. Get em’ young and train em’ ladies. I still have a crush on you @hartluck.”
The duo previously took some time apart but eventually found their way back to each other, and are now parents of daughter Willow and son Jameson.
Scroll down to see a timeline of Pink and Hart’s relationship through the years!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Mariah Carey’s Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka’s Post About Her Memoir Is Too Sweet
- Meghan Markle on Being “Liberated” From Naysayers: “It’s Very Easy to Just Live With Truth”
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation Roomie
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS