Celeb Exes Who Are Quarantining Together: Demi Moore, Bruce Willis and MoreLatest News
Shacking up together! The coronavirus pandemic has affected the entire world, causing school shutdowns, Hollywood to halt on filming and movie releases — and it’s even switched up how celebrity exes are living.
Stars who share children, but are no longer an item, like Odette Annable and Dave Annable, have joined forces and quarantined together amid the crisis. Couples who have recently split ahead of the virus hitting are now back under one roof.
During their quality family time, the squad started a “Family book club” and showed off matching pajamas.
“They are definitely not back together,” a source told Us Weekly exclusively in April, noting that the Desperate Housewives alum, 41, is living in the guest house. “They had to make the mature decision to deal with this situation together like many people going through a breakup right now.”
A second source revealed to Us that the former flames, who were an item for more than 10 years, are “making things work” and are “cohabitating and quarantining together.”
Us broke the news in March that exes Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson, who share 2-year-old daughter True, have been living under the same roof amid the quarantine. The two celebrated True’s birthday in April with an at-home Trolls party and have had Keeping Up With the Kardashians viewing parties will staying in the same house.
Scroll below to see which stars have been cooped up with their exes amid the coronavirus quarantine.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!