Celebrate Pride by Immersing Yourself in These 27 Books by LGBTQ+ AuthorsLatest News
There are plenty of ways to support and celebrate Pride this year, and one of them is to dive into LGBTQ+ stories. Throughout the month and beyond, check out LGBTQ+ films, TV shows, and moving essays that spotlight individual identities. And as you’re looking for new books to add to your collection, keep reading to learn more about some books across genres with LGBTQ+ characters written by LGBTQ+ authors.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do