Celebrities Were Out in Full Force For the Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker World PremiereLatest News
The celebrities shone brightly at the Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker premiere on Dec. 16 in Hollywood. The film’s stars: Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, John Boyega, Kelly Marie Tran, and Oscar Isaac walked the red carpet and posed for photos alongisde the franchise’s stalwart original actors like Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Billy Dee Williams.
Rise of Skywalker marks the final film in this latest Star Wars installment. Director J.J. Abrams promises an intergalactic adventure, including scenes featuring the late Carrie Fisher. Fans are already eagerly awaiting more info about the films, but in true Star Wars fashion, spoilers are kept under tight wraps. Guess we’ll just have to wait until Rise of Skywalker lands in theaters on Dec. 20!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Look Back at Angelina Jolie’s Sexiest, Most Scintillating Pictures Through the Years
- Lea Michele Accused of Making ‘Ragtime’ Understudy ‘Cry Every Night’
- SNL’s Chris Redd Launched a COVID-19 Relief Fund to Help Raise $250,000 for BLM Protesters
- Jim Edmonds Is Going to Be a Grandpa: I’m ‘Feeling Very Grateful’
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Fred Willard’s Cause of Death Revealed
- Samantha Marie Ware Seemingly Responds to Lea Michele’s Apology: ‘Perceived?’
- Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas March in Black Lives Matter Protest
- Warner Bros. Offers a Powerful Lesson in Systemic Racism With Free Just Mercy Rentals
- Keke Palmer Asks National Guard to Join Protesters: “March Beside Us, Protect Us!”
- RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Defends Her Police Officer Son From Haters