Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split NewsLatest News
The couple’s reconciliation comes one month after Us broke the news that they had called it quits on their yearlong romance. At the time, an insider revealed, “Channing Tatum and Jessie J broke up about a month ago. They are still really close and still good friends.”
Another source told Us exclusively in December that the Magic Mike star, 39, was on the celebrity dating app Raya in the wake of his split from the “Bang Bang” singer, 31. His profile read, “And yes, I used to be a stripper. Sorry,” alongside a shrug emoji. His profile song was “Brown Sugar” by D’Angelo.
Tatum and Jessie (real name Jessica Ellen Cornish) sparked rumors that they had rekindled their flame after In Touch Weekly reported they were spotted shopping together at Restoration Hardware in Santa Monica on January 12 with his 6-year-old daughter, Everly, whom he shares with ex-wife Jenna Dewan.
Us exclusively reported in October 2018 that the actor and the former The Voice UK coach had been quietly seeing each other for a couple months. As their romance continued to heat up, the pair supported each other at several work events. Tatum attended many of Jessie’s concerts, and she cheered him on at the opening night of London’s Magic Mike show.
Tatum and Jessie got together after he and Dewan, 39, announced in April 2018 that they had separated. The spouses of nine years said in a joint statement at the time that they were “still a family and will always be loving, dedicated parents” to Everly.
E! was first to report the news.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split