Charlie Puth Turned “Truth Hurts” Into a Broadway Song, and TBH, I’d See That ShowLatest News
Charlie Puth showed off his ability to think fast on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday night. The 28-year-old singer played a game of “Musical Genre Challenge” with the late-night host, which resulted in a couple of odd song pairs, but they made it work. Puth gets extra points for keeping up on the keyboard throughout each of his songs. That’s not easy!
The “Random Genre Generator” prompted Puth to take on Lizzo’s “Truth Hurts” with a Broadway twist. Hey, I’m not mad about it. He also sang his own single “We Don’t Talk Anymore” like a Doobie Brother, and the results are extremely fun. Watch the full video above. Hey, who can I write about seeing a Lizzo-themed musical in 2020?
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him