Charlie Puth Turned “Truth Hurts” Into a Broadway Song, and TBH, I’d See That ShowLatest News
Charlie Puth showed off his ability to think fast on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday night. The 28-year-old singer played a game of “Musical Genre Challenge” with the late-night host, which resulted in a couple of odd song pairs, but they made it work. Puth gets extra points for keeping up on the keyboard throughout each of his songs. That’s not easy!
The “Random Genre Generator” prompted Puth to take on Lizzo’s “Truth Hurts” with a Broadway twist. Hey, I’m not mad about it. He also sang his own single “We Don’t Talk Anymore” like a Doobie Brother, and the results are extremely fun. Watch the full video above. Hey, who can I write about seeing a Lizzo-themed musical in 2020?
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Were Worried About Tom Brady Leaving Patriots
- Lana Condor and Boyfriend Anthony De La Torre Live Out a Rom-Com in “Raining in London” Video
- Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber Are ‘Beside Themselves’ Over Son Presley
- The Weeknd’s “After Hours” Song Will Make You Dance and Cry at the Same Time
- Jenna Dewan and Steve Kazee Are Engaged! See the Ring
- Prince Harry Smiles as He Grabs Sandwiches, Adjusts to New Life in Canada
- NASCAR’s Ryan Newman ‘Awake, Speaking’ After Daytona 500 Collision
- Finn Wolfhard’s General Coolness Is a Real Vibe in 2020
- BiP’s Kristian Haggerty Gushes Over ‘Amazing’ New GF Taylor Blake
- The Bachelor: A Complete Rundown of All the Drama Surrounding Victoria Fuller