Check Out Some of the Best Performances From Volume 2 of Disney’s Night of Family Sing-AlongsLatest News
Disney sure knows how to keep a good thing going! On Sunday, May 10, the network aired volume two of the Disney Family Singalong, and fans got some thrilling performances from artists like Ben Platt, Keke Palmer, Chloe x Halle, and Derek Hough. The night was full of fan-favorite Disney jams from musical films like Aladdin, Coco, and The Princess and the Frog.
Last month, ABC premiered the first sing-along, which featured performances from stars including Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Amber Riley, and Darren Criss, singing well-loved tunes from Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and more. Both special events were organized to help raise money for Feeding America, and we have to admit: the second time around was as delightful as the first. But don’t worry if you missed the show live or just want to watch the performances all over again: we’ve rounded them up for you!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks
- Kristin Cavallari Says She Thought About Divorce ‘Every Day for 2 Years’
- Candace Cameron Bure’s Quotes About Decades-Long Marriage to Valeri Bure
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Break Royal Protocol With 2020 Election Video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Ask Americans to Get Out and Vote: “You Deserve to Be Heard”
- Kelly Clarkson and Usher Connect Over Divorce Difficulties
- Jason Priestley Says Shannen Doherty Is a ‘Fighter’ Amid Cancer Battle