Cheer’s Jerry Harris Tells Ellen DeGeneres All About His Big Oscars Night: “It Was Insane!”Latest News
Someone give Jerry Harris an award for slaying his first time as Ellen DeGeneres’s Oscars corespondent. The Navarro cheerleader from Netflix’s Cheer brought his signature charm and charisma to the red carpet on Sunday night, and the following day he stopped by Ellen’s show to talk about how the evening went. “It was insane. It was such an indescribable feeling,” he told Ellen. “I’m like wow, this is bigger than I could’ve ever imagined.”
Jerry said it felt “awesome” to meet celebrities who acted like they knew him personally. Once you get a glimpse of his interviews, you’ll understand exactly what he means. These stars were just as excited to meet Jerry as he was to meet them! From the night’s big winners, like Laura Dern and Brad Pitt, to musical performer Billie Eilish, Jerry’s night was jam-packed full of famous encounters. Greta Gerwig even taught him what “pumping” means, and a few lucky actors even got to try on Jerry’s championship ring. I think Coach Monica would be very, very proud.
Watch the full video above, and prepare to melt as Jerry brings mat talk to the red carpet.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car