Chloe Fineman and Melissa Villaseñor’s Celebrity Impressions on SNL Were Truly *Chef’s Kiss*Latest News
Saturday Night Live‘s season 45 finale did not disappoint. Following Kristen Wiig’s hilarious monologue, Chloe Fineman and Melissa Villaseñor tried their hand at celebrity impressions during the MasterClass: Quarantine Edition skit, and they totally crushed them! Fineman made us do a double take while teaching journaling as Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Villaseñor showed us all “how to master suits” as John Mulaney. But perhaps the best moment was when Fineman channeled her inner Britney Spears! Yep, she even got her yoga moves and voice down! Honestly, just do yourself a favor and watch the entire thing above now.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts
- Cat Deeley: Inside a Day in My Life
- Loved Chemical Hearts? Then You’ll Dig These Fun Facts About Austin Abrams
- Ryan Reynolds Trolls The Rock After He Tears Down Front Gates With Bare Hands
- I Rewatched Halloweentown as an Adult, and the Storyline Is So Much Darker Than I Realized