Chloe x Halle Deliver a Lovely Sunday Serenade During YouTube’s Virtual Graduation CeremonyLatest News
Chloe and Halle Bailey just delivered yet another uplifting and pitch-perfect performance. On Sunday, the musical duo and sisters, who perform under Chloe x Halle, participated in the Dear Class of 2020 graduation ceremony hosted by YouTube and headlined by Barack and Michelle Obama.
“Class of 2020, we’re so proud of y’all. That’s just how you do it,” Chloe said before leading into “Do It,” the latest single off their upcoming sophomore album, Ungodly Hour. Wearing coordinated crystals from head to toe, Chloe x Halle offered both ethereal vocals and fun choreography. Beyoncé, who signed the duo to Parkwood Entertainment in 2015, also participated in the virtual ceremony by delivering a powerful commencement speech.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split