Chloe x Halle Perform a Mashup From Their Musical Muses: Lauryn Hill, Aaliyah, and TLCLatest News
Chloe x Halle are getting ready for the launch of their sophomore album, Ungodly Hour, by honoring a few of their musical heroes. The pair showed off their stunning vocals in a mashup performance of “Ex-Factor” by Lauryn Hill, “More Than a Woman” by Aaliyah, and “Creep” by TLC in an Instagram clip on Wednesday night.
“In honor of our album coming out this Friday, here is a mashup of songs from a few of the artists who’ve inspired us,” the sister duo captioned their video, with Chloe on the piano and Halle singing along.
The pair were originally set to release their album on June 5, but pushed it back a week amid the nationwide protests for racial justice. “In honor of all of the lives lost in police brutality, we thought it was right to postpone and shine our light on them.” Ungodly Hour will drop on June 12.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut
- Future Parents! Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith’s Relationship Timeline
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks