Chris Evans Just Re-Broke the Internet by Getting His Dog a Matching Knives Out SweaterLatest News
Sound the alarms, because Chris Evans just broke the internet – again. After sending fans into a tailspin for wearing a now-viral cable-knit sweater in the movie Knives Out, the actor has opened the floodgates once more by purchasing a mini version of the cream-colored jumper for his rescue dog, Dodger. If he’s trying to instigate a “Who Wore It Better?” competition, we truly can’t pick a favorite.
On Dec. 25, Evans shared two adorable Twitter snaps of his pup looking dapper AF in a sleeveless sweater that perfectly matches the one Evans’s character, Ransom Drysdale, sports in the murder mystery film. The star may have simply captioned the photos with a Christmas tree emoji, but his Twitter followers immediately put two and two together to point out the Knives Out connection and subsequently swoon over the thought of Evans and his pup twinning.
Ahead, see what the internet has to say about Evans and his sweater-sporting good boy. Oh, the things I’d do to see these two in matching cozy knitwear IRL!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ellen DeGeneres Faces Backlash for Comparing Quarantine to ‘Being in Jail’
- No, You Aren’t the Only One Still Sobbing Over the Schitt’s Creek Finale and Documentary
- Meryl Streep’s Daughter Grace Gummer Split From Husband 42 Days After Wedding
- Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer Are Still Friends Over 10 Years After Split
- Queen Elizabeth II Honors Healthcare Workers Helping to Fight Coronavirus
- Please Enjoy Catherine O’Hara Snapping in and Out of Character as Moira Rose For 36 Minutes
- Peter Weber Breaks His Silence on Those Kelley Flanagan Rumors
- Lady Gaga and Jimmy Fallon’s Compassion Convo Is a Must-See: “Kindness Is Totally Free”
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to Launch Wellbeing Website, Nonprofit
- Tiger King’s Dillon Passage Says New Episode Is ‘Kind of Like a Reunion’