Chris Evans Just Re-Broke the Internet by Getting His Dog a Matching Knives Out SweaterLatest News
Sound the alarms, because Chris Evans just broke the internet – again. After sending fans into a tailspin for wearing a now-viral cable-knit sweater in the movie Knives Out, the actor has opened the floodgates once more by purchasing a mini version of the cream-colored jumper for his rescue dog, Dodger. If he’s trying to instigate a “Who Wore It Better?” competition, we truly can’t pick a favorite.
On Dec. 25, Evans shared two adorable Twitter snaps of his pup looking dapper AF in a sleeveless sweater that perfectly matches the one Evans’s character, Ransom Drysdale, sports in the murder mystery film. The star may have simply captioned the photos with a Christmas tree emoji, but his Twitter followers immediately put two and two together to point out the Knives Out connection and subsequently swoon over the thought of Evans and his pup twinning.
Ahead, see what the internet has to say about Evans and his sweater-sporting good boy. Oh, the things I’d do to see these two in matching cozy knitwear IRL!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Stephen Curry and Wife Ayesha’s Hottest Moments: Photos
- Young Love! A Timeline of Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s Relationship
- Netflix’s New Trailer For I Am Not Okay With This Shows Puberty at Its Best, Worst, and Weirdest
- Jennifer Hudson Pays Tribute to Kobe and Gianna at 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- Krystal Nielson and Chris Randone Were Trying for a Baby Before Split
- Fleabag Fans, Get Ready – Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s HBO Series Is About to Be Your New Obsession
- Corinne Olympios Moves In With Boyfriend Vincent: See Pics of Their New Home
- All the Celebrities We’ve Said Farewell to in 2020
- Bachelor’s Victoria ‘Sincerely Apologizes’ for ‘White Lives Matter’ Scandal
- Reese Witherspoon’s Love of Her Dogs Is Contagious: Photos