Chrishell Stause Is Focusing on the ‘Positive’ After Justin Hartley SplitLatest News
“Transitions are hard, but I always try to focus on the positive side of things,” Stause, 38, told Us Weekly exclusively in May, while promoting the new season of her series Selling Sunset. “Thankfully there is a lot to focus on right now.”
Following Hartley’s divorce filing, a source told Us that his decision came as a “big surprise to everyone around Justin and Chrishell in terms of their friends.”
In December, Stause broke her silence on social media by posting a cryptic quote. “It’s hard to watch people change right in front of you,” the quote from author Nishan Panwar read. “But it’s even harder remembering who they used to be.”
Since the breakup, and the subsequent start of the coronavirus pandemic, the Youthful Daze alum has been staying positive, however, in all aspects of her life.
“As far as career and life go, I don’t have a plan because I’ve seen what good those are,” she told Us. “I just have a really open mind and am going to enjoy the journey.”
The Days of Our Lives star also recently signed with United Talent Agency, which is something she’s been working toward for a long time.
“I have been working so hard this last year so I am really proud to feel it culminate to this moment,” the actress said. “I branched off of the scripted world to do real estate in the reality space, but I really want to be able to do both. With UTA behind me I know that’s possible.”
With Selling Sunset coming back for its second season this month, Stause has a lot to celebrate — even during the quarantine.
“We are in the middle of such a crazy chaotic time,” the All My Children alum told Us. “So to be able to have some great news that I am really proud of right now, I am just extremely thankful and grateful.”
Stause and Hartley wed in October 2017 after dating for four years, and called it quits in fall of 2019.
Season 2 of Selling Sunset premieres on Netflix on May 22.
With reporting by Kayley Stumpe
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jana Duggar’s Most Empowering Quotes About Being Single
- The I May Destroy You Soundtrack Has So Many Bangers, It’s Doubling as Our Summer Playlist
- Darius Rucker and Wife Beth Leonard Split After 20 Years of Marriage
- Naya Rivera’s Mom Prays, Joins Search at Lake Where ‘Glee’ Star Went Missing
- The Rumors Are True: The Umbrella Academy’s Emmy Raver-Lampman Has an Amazing Singing Voice
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is a ‘Great Dad’ Amid Romance Rumors
- Victoria Beckham ‘Could Not Be Happier’ That Son Brooklyn, Nicola Peltz Are Engaged
- Jojo’s Acoustic “Think About You” Video Has Us Staring Longingly Out Windows Like It’s 2006
- Will Smith: I Didn’t Know If I’d Ever Talk to Jada After August Alsina Fling
- Evolved Love! Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s Relationship Timeline