Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Show Sweet PDA at Vanity Fair’s Glamorous Oscars AfterpartyLatest News
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend had an adorable date night at Vanity Fair‘s Oscars afterparty on Sunday, and naturally, they were dressed to the nines. While Chrissy stunned in a seafoam gown, John sported a spiffy tuxedo. They totally owned the red carpet with their sweet PDA as they snuggled up and shared a kiss. Their night out came shortly after John celebrated his first “daddy-son lunch date” with his 1-year-old mini me, Miles. Maybe we’ll get a Miles and Luna appearance at next year’s Oscars? Something tells us they’d be a hoot at the afterparty. For now, look ahead to see all the gorgeous photos of Chrissy and John being a power duo!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Lauren Conrad Says She Had to ‘Emotionally Recover’ After ‘The Hills’
- 11 LGBTQ+ Horror Movies You Can Stream Right Now That Will Chill You to Your Core
- Kailyn Lowry Jokes About Her ‘Baggage’ Ruining Her Past Relationships
- Meghan Markle Is Calling Voters to Urge Them to Show Up at the Polls
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts