Chrissy Teigen and John Legend’s Kids Help Them Celebrate 7 Years of MarriageLatest News
“Happy anniversary,” Luna says in the Instagram video, grabbing her little brother and pulling him toward her. Miles, for his part, is trying to get away from his sister’s grip and play with a toy car.
Teigen captioned the funny clip: “Happy 7th anniversary! 14 years together! @johnlegend love u buddy. My best pal. You’re like a brother to me!!”
Shortly after wishing her love a happy day, the Chrissy’s Court star posted a second video, this time showing off Miles’ artistic skills.
“Miles, what is this?” Teigen asks in video, before revealing that Miles scribbled over the couple’s faces on one of their wedding photos. “[I] painted mommy!” the toddler responded.
The Lip Sync Battle cohost broke into laughter before saying, “You painted mommy? I love it. Thank you so much.”
Teigen debuted her baby bump in her husband’s “Wild” music video last month, before Legend, 41, opened up about the pregnancy news, calling it a “little quarantine surprise” during a Today show appearance a few weeks later.
The Bring the Funny judge learned she was expecting after her breast removal surgery in June, tweeting in August that she “was scared” when she saw the positive pregnancy test. “Was pretty positive you shouldn’t get your boobs out while pregnant? Pretty sure,” she wrote.
Throughout her pregnancy journey, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model has shared her cravings and photos of her growing bump.
Earlier this month, the Utah native gave fans a look at her ultrasound, which daughter Luna helped her do while at home. The next day, Teigen announced that she is on “official 2-week bed rest” ahead of the baby’s arrival.
“I’m taking this time to learn how to sew capes and kid clothes so s—t is about to get … astonishingly ugly,” Teigen tweeted on September 8.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Mariah Carey’s Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka’s Post About Her Memoir Is Too Sweet
- Meghan Markle on Being “Liberated” From Naysayers: “It’s Very Easy to Just Live With Truth”
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation Roomie
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS