Chrissy Teigen, Nick Young and More Celebrities Who Became MemesLatest News
The only thing better than a funny meme is a funny celebrity meme!
The internet is filled with billions upon billions of images, and many of the ones that circulate on a regular basis feature some of the biggest names in sports, movies, TV and music. Of course, the best ones are almost always turned into memes, and the end results range from amusing to downright hilarious.
Through the years, athletes such as Nick Young and Michael Jordan have seen their faces become memes online, as have reality stars including Kim Kardashian and Taylor Armstrong and music artists like Ariana Grande and Gucci Mane.
“That was me trying not to react at all because you know how it works at these things,” she explained on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in 2018. “The camera’s, like, two feet in front of you, and the red light goes on, and as soon as that light goes on, I’m like, ‘Be normal.’ I can’t [help it]. I swear, leading up to that red light, I’m OK. Like, I’m really good, and then … I don’t know.”
Scroll down to see more celebrities who have become memes!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Chad Johnson’s Girlfriend Was ‘Genuinely Scared’ After He Punched a Wall
- Lionel Richie Compared This 17-Year-Old American Idol Singer to a Young Whitney Houston
- Celebrity Mugshots
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs