Chrissy Teigen, Nick Young and More Celebrities Who Became MemesLatest News
The only thing better than a funny meme is a funny celebrity meme!
The internet is filled with billions upon billions of images, and many of the ones that circulate on a regular basis feature some of the biggest names in sports, movies, TV and music. Of course, the best ones are almost always turned into memes, and the end results range from amusing to downright hilarious.
Through the years, athletes such as Nick Young and Michael Jordan have seen their faces become memes online, as have reality stars including Kim Kardashian and Taylor Armstrong and music artists like Ariana Grande and Gucci Mane.
“That was me trying not to react at all because you know how it works at these things,” she explained on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in 2018. “The camera’s, like, two feet in front of you, and the red light goes on, and as soon as that light goes on, I’m like, ‘Be normal.’ I can’t [help it]. I swear, leading up to that red light, I’m OK. Like, I’m really good, and then … I don’t know.”
Scroll down to see more celebrities who have become memes!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Meghan King Edmonds: It’s Hard to Be ‘Vulnerable’ and ‘Strong’ Amid Divorce
- Here Are 8 New Netflix Movies to Make You Ugly-Cry in January
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Nourishing Hair Serum
- Joe Giudice Posts About Love and Letting Go of the Past Amid Family Separation
- Alicia Keys Said She’d Love to Collaborate With Billie Eilish: “Why Wouldn’t We?”
- The Situation Speaks Out About Recovery After Fan Tells Him to ‘Live Humble’
- Teresa Giudice Says Her Family Is ‘Still Deciding’ Their Holiday Plans
- Lost in Space: Everything We Know About Season 2, From the Cast to the Premiere Date
- Taylor Swift Rang in Her 30th Birthday by Rocking Out at Jingle Ball
- Gigi, Abigail and More of Taylor Swift’s BFFs Celebrate Her 30th Birthday