Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber Are ‘Beside Themselves’ Over Son PresleyLatest News
Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber have their hands full with their son, Presley Gerber. Since the 20-year-old got a face tattoo that reads “misunderstood,” the couple have been “beside themselves” with worry, a source reveals exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.
“He’s been sent to a rehab-like program in the past,” the source says of the model. “Presley’s hanging out with a group of people who’ve been negatively impacting him.”
Presley, who was arrested in Los Angeles in January 2019 for driving under the influence, raised eyebrows earlier this month when he debuted his cheek tattoo on social media.
“If I thought this was going to ruin my face or I didn’t want this, I wouldn’t have done it,” he fired back on Instagram Live on February 8 in response to backlash. “I think that’s a pretty obvious thing.”
Presley went on to tell haters that if they have “s–t to say to me about this or anything else and my family or how I grew up or anything, I will give you my address, I promise, and you can come say it to my face.”
Crawford, 53, and Rande, 57, are also the parents of daughter Kaia Gerber, 18.
For more details on the Crawford-Gerber family drama, watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson Give Update on US Return After Coronavirus Quarantine in Australia
- Nikki Bella Says She Was ‘So Broken’ After John Cena Split
- Ben Higgins’ New Fiancee Jess Clarke Shares Photos of Romantic Proposal
- 29 Sexy Movies Available to Stream on Netflix For Date Night This April
- Madison Prewett Speaks Out About Connor Saeli Dating Rumors
- Brody Jenner Spotted With TikTok Star Daisy Keech
- “Why Do I Love It So Much?” Our Reactions to Dua Lipa’s Retro New Album, Future Nostalgia
- Lady Gaga’s Dating History: Taylor Kinney, Christian Carino and More
- Tina Fey Made Jimmy Fallon Crack Up on The Tonight Show, and Now I’m Laughing Too
- Hannah Ann Sluss ‘Likes’ Shady Tweets About Peter After Kelley Reunion