Cody Simpson’s “Golden Thing” Is Basically a Love Letter to Miley CyrusLatest News
Well, it’s finally here guys. After Cody Simpson revealed that he wrote a song for girlfriend Miley Cyrus last week, the 22-year-old singer released “Golden Thing” on Thursday night. The ballad is basically a love letter to Cyrus and includes lyrics like, “I sing softly to her / In the last daylight / And the chorus birds / In the heights of night.”
Simpson and Cyrus have been friends for years, and it was only recently that their relationship turned romantic. “I’m very happy. We are very, very happy,” Simpson told People on Oct. 12. Simpson wrote the song for Cyrus while she was in the hospital for tonsillitis earlier this month, and she “forced” him to release it. “She was like, ‘If you don’t put this sh*t out, I’m putting it out on your behalf for you. I’m getting your Spotify login and doing this sh*t myself,'” he explained. Listen to the sweet love song above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Wait, Did ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Stars Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy Date?
- Billie Eilish’s “Everything I Wanted” Video Is an Ode to Her Brother, Finneas O’Connell
- Kristin Cavallari: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards