Cole Sprouse Trolls Brother Dylan After Selena Gomez Kiss DissLatest News
The 27-year-old trolled his twin sibling on an Instagram post shared by Teen Vogue about the “Look at Her Now” singer’s claim.
“@dylansprouse I can safely say I’ve never had a girl say this about me,” Cole commented.
The comment came after Gomez, 27, recalled their lip lock during an appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show on Friday, March 6.
As she revealed her childhood crush on Cole and admitted to writing his name on the wall of her childhood home, Gomez talked about her guest role on the Sprouse brothers’ Disney Channel series, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, in 2006.
“I was obsessed with that show, and I thought we were going to be together one day,” she said of Cole.
But instead of getting to kiss the future Riverdale star, Gomez, who played a classmate of the pair’s in an episode titled “A Midsummer’s Nightmare,” ended up having to kiss Dylan in a scene from their school play.
“It was my first kiss — on camera!” she said, adding, “It was one of the worst days of my life.”
“I actually leaned in to kiss him, and I had my eyes closed a little too early and I ended up missing like half of his lip,” she recalled. “So it ended up being the most awkward kiss in the world. But I was 12 so it was OK and it was good. And thank goodness he’s such an awesome guy.”
Dylan — who is now dating Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Barbara Palvin — also talked about the kiss in an interview with Young Hollywood in 2018.
“There’s a lot of sad, depressing first kiss stories,” he said. “I was a chubby lad and I wasn’t successful with women for a long time. I think my first kiss was on a set. And I think it might have been with Selena Gomez. Interesting.”
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Normal People Will Probably Never Get a Second Season (and That’s a Good Thing)
- Julianne Hough Says Brooks Laich’s ‘Thirst Trap’ Photos Are ‘Awesome’
- Britney Spears’ Gym Fire: Fire Department Was Never Called
- Hollywood Love! Hottest Couples Who Fell in Love on Set
- Filthy Rich: A Complete Timeline of Jeffrey Epstein’s Life and Crimes
- Everything We Know About Nick Cordero’s Coronavirus Battle
- Still No Letter From Hogwarts? At Least You Can Now Watch All 8 Harry Potter Movies on HBO Max
- Lori Loughlin Is ‘Longing’ to ‘Move On’ From College Scandal ‘Nightmare
- Blake Lively Jokes About Ryan Reynolds in Fake Underwear Photo
- Alexis Rose Ended Schitt’s Creek Single and Self-Confident, and Here’s Why That’s Important