Cole Sprouse Trolls Brother Dylan After Selena Gomez Kiss DissLatest News
The 27-year-old trolled his twin sibling on an Instagram post shared by Teen Vogue about the “Look at Her Now” singer’s claim.
“@dylansprouse I can safely say I’ve never had a girl say this about me,” Cole commented.
The comment came after Gomez, 27, recalled their lip lock during an appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show on Friday, March 6.
As she revealed her childhood crush on Cole and admitted to writing his name on the wall of her childhood home, Gomez talked about her guest role on the Sprouse brothers’ Disney Channel series, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, in 2006.
“I was obsessed with that show, and I thought we were going to be together one day,” she said of Cole.
But instead of getting to kiss the future Riverdale star, Gomez, who played a classmate of the pair’s in an episode titled “A Midsummer’s Nightmare,” ended up having to kiss Dylan in a scene from their school play.
“It was my first kiss — on camera!” she said, adding, “It was one of the worst days of my life.”
“I actually leaned in to kiss him, and I had my eyes closed a little too early and I ended up missing like half of his lip,” she recalled. “So it ended up being the most awkward kiss in the world. But I was 12 so it was OK and it was good. And thank goodness he’s such an awesome guy.”
Dylan — who is now dating Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Barbara Palvin — also talked about the kiss in an interview with Young Hollywood in 2018.
“There’s a lot of sad, depressing first kiss stories,” he said. “I was a chubby lad and I wasn’t successful with women for a long time. I think my first kiss was on a set. And I think it might have been with Selena Gomez. Interesting.”
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Lauren Conrad Says She Had to ‘Emotionally Recover’ After ‘The Hills’
- 11 LGBTQ+ Horror Movies You Can Stream Right Now That Will Chill You to Your Core
- Kailyn Lowry Jokes About Her ‘Baggage’ Ruining Her Past Relationships
- Meghan Markle Is Calling Voters to Urge Them to Show Up at the Polls
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts