Congrats! Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi Get Married in Private Wedding CeremonyLatest News
Congratulations are in order for Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, who have married today in a secret ceremony, Buckingham Palace confirmed.
On 17 July at 11am, the couple were married in a small private ceremony at The Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge in Windsor in front of 20 of their closest family and friends, including Beatrice’s grandparents Queen Elizabeth II and The Duke of Edinburgh.
A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said: “The private wedding ceremony of Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi took place at 11am on Friday 17th July at The Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge, Windsor. The small ceremony was attended by The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh and close family. The wedding took place in accordance with all relevant Government guidelines.”
The couple were originally due to tie the knot on May 29, but due to coronavirus concerns decided to cancel their wedding plans.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut