Country Singers Carly Pearce and Michael Ray Are Married!Latest News
Country singers Carly Pearce and Michael Ray have tied the knot after a year of dating, Us Weekly confirms.
The “Every Little Thing” songstress, 29, and the Florida native, 31, married in Nashville on Sunday, October 6.
The wedding came shortly after the couple obtained a marriage license in Nashville on September 9. The Kentucky native announced the news on Instagram with a photo of her and her new husband.
“Found out today getting your marriage license & buying a good bottle of Cabernet costs about the same #COUNTDOWNISON,” she wrote in the caption.
The couple confirmed their relationship in July 2018 with matching Instagram photos of them hugging on a couch backstage at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville.
“One random night over old classic country music at @thenashvillepalace changed everything….” Ray captioned his post.
The pair announced their engagement on Instagram in December 2018 with photos from the proposal.
“My life forever changed for the better,” Ray captioned a picture of him on one knee in front of his future wife. “Carly, you make it all make sense, every step of my life good and bad was leading me to you. You are the biggest blessing I have and will ever receive.”
He continued, “I’m glad we have forever together my love cause it is gonna take every second of it for you to understand how much I truly adore,respect,honor and love you! You are gonna be MY WIFE !!!!!!!!! Thank you for choosing me honey I can’t wait to walk life with you.”
In her own engagement post, Pearce gushed over how happy she was to find love.
“Oh ya know… just dancin’ on cloud 9 with my fiancé. ,” she captioned a photo of her and Ray dancing in the moonlight. “Thank y’all for all the love today– means more than you know to us. I’ve never known happiness like this. #stillcrying #datringtho.”
In November 2018, the “Hide the Wine” songstress told Us Weekly that her favorite part about her relationship is “getting to share everything with somebody that you love.”
She continued, “We are very much alike and it’s very easy, even though our lives are very not easy.”
Pearce added that she can “for sure” see her and Ray starting a family. “This is it for me,” she said.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him