Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry Bring Monica and Chandler Back TogetherLatest News
For 10 seasons the actors came into our homes and made fans believe that friends can become lovers — and get married, move to the suburbs and have twins — and now they’re back together.
“Guess who I had lunch with today,” Cox, 55, wrote on her Friends photo on Thursday, November 7. “I KNOW!! Could I BE any happier? #realfriends.”
If the gang could see them now, Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow) would probably be yelling, “Chandler and Monica! Chandler and Monica! Chandler and Monica!”
Even though it’s been 15 years since the NBC sitcom wrapped and fans said goodbye to the New York City apartment with the purple door and yellow peephole frame, the former costars haven’t stopped spending time together off screen.
Perry, 50, and Cox’s November reunion is the latest in a slew of Friends get togethers this fall. When Aniston, 50, joined Instagram on October 15, she did it with a group photo of her TV pals.
A few weeks prior, Cox and Aniston took a selfie with Matt LeBlanc, who played Joey Tribbiani on the show, and the Cougar Town alum shared it with the world. In September, Cox also reunited with Kudrow along with Charlie Puth and Judd Apatow and again shared it online.
As for where their characters would be today, the show’s co-creator Marta Kauffman has an idea of what Chandler and Monica’s lives would look like now.
“I think Monica and Chandler are together. They have their twins. They’re doing great,” Kauffman, 63, told Us Weekly exclusively at the 25th Anniversary Celebration of Friends at the Tribeca TV Festival in New York City on September 13.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 30+ Photos of Love Is Blind’s Amber and Barnett That Prove Seeing Is Believing
- John Benjamin Hickey Says He Was ‘Brutally Sick’ From COVID-19 Diagnosis
- A Timeline of Jeffree Star’s Feud With the Kardashian-Jenners
- Because We Know You’re Wondering: Here’s Who Plays Jamie on Little Fires Everywhere
- From the Rug to the TikToks! Peter and Kelley’s Relationship: What We Know
- The Magicians Comes to a Close in Action-Packed Finale: Here’s Where Everyone Ends Up
- Rob Gronkowski ‘Felt on Top of the World’ on ‘Masked Singer’
- Rob Lowe’s Son John Lowe Celebrates 2 Years of Being Sober
- Duchess Camilla’s Ex-Husband Andrew Parker-Bowles Has Coronavirus
- 25 Celebrities Who May or May Not Be Spending Their Days Making Tiger King Memes