‘Crikey!’ Terri Irwin Reveals How Steve Would Feel About Bindi’s EngagementLatest News
Honoring their father. The Irwin family is always finding new ways to keep the late Steve Irwin‘s legacy alive.
In an exclusive clip from the season finale of Crikey! It’s the Irwins, airing Saturday, December 22, Terri Irwin reveals how she thinks Steve would have felt about their daughter Bindi‘s relationship with husband-to-be Chandler Powell.
“This was one of the happiest days of my entire life,” the Australia Zoo owner said of her daughter’s engagement. “I know that Steve would be incredibly proud and happy too. Except Steve would be crying because he would cry about anything special.”
Bindi, 21, announced her engagement to her longtime love in July after nearly six years of dating. The dedicated wildlife conservationist shared stunning photos on Instagram to mark the momentous occasion.
“On my birthday I said ‘yes’ and ‘forever’ to the love of my life,” Bindi captioned the post. “I’m so looking forward to spending our forever together as your wife. Here’s to a lifetime of friendship, purpose and unconditional love.”
The Dancing With the Stars alum previously gushed about her fiancé during an exclusive interview with Us Weekly in September and explained why her late father would have “truly loved” the 22-year-old animal lover. The beloved Crocodile Hunter star died in a tragic accident in September 2006. Bindi was 8 years old at the time.
“Chandler is so kind and thoughtful and there for me and my family, no matter what,” Bindi told Us. “Whether it’s good times or challenging times, he’s there to give me a hug when I need it … I think Dad would’ve loved Chandler so much.”
“It’s going to be a celebration of family and friends, our wildlife, and I think that night, it’ll be about our lives together and the joining of families. It’s going to be beautiful,” Bindi told Us in September.
The two-hour season finale of Crikey! It’s the Irwins airs on Animal Planet at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 22.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Were Worried About Tom Brady Leaving Patriots
- Lana Condor and Boyfriend Anthony De La Torre Live Out a Rom-Com in “Raining in London” Video
- Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber Are ‘Beside Themselves’ Over Son Presley
- The Weeknd’s “After Hours” Song Will Make You Dance and Cry at the Same Time
- Jenna Dewan and Steve Kazee Are Engaged! See the Ring
- Prince Harry Smiles as He Grabs Sandwiches, Adjusts to New Life in Canada
- NASCAR’s Ryan Newman ‘Awake, Speaking’ After Daytona 500 Collision
- Finn Wolfhard’s General Coolness Is a Real Vibe in 2020
- BiP’s Kristian Haggerty Gushes Over ‘Amazing’ New GF Taylor Blake
- The Bachelor: A Complete Rundown of All the Drama Surrounding Victoria Fuller