Darren Barnet Could’ve Been Jughead in Riverdale, and Wow, I Need Time to ProcessLatest News
Thanks to Netflix’s Never Have I Ever, we’ve been introduced to a group of talented up-and-coming actors that includes Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, Lee Rodriguez, Ramona Young, and yes, the heartthrob, Darren Barnet. But what if things turned out differently? Well, believe it or not, we might’ve ended up with Barnet as a certain Jughead Jones on Riverdale instead of Cole Sprouse.
During a virtual game of impressions for J-14, Ramakrishnan (who plays Devi) and Barnet (who plays Paxton) went head-to-head guessing popular Netflix, CW, and Disney Channel characters. Although some clues definitely slipped Barnet’s mind – let’s be real, Ramakrishnan totally owned this game – he didn’t hesitate when he heard Jughead’s monologue. (Skip ahead to 8:03 to see Ramakrishnan fully commit to the role.) “That literally was my audition for that role,” Barnet admitted as he cracked up over his costar’s impression. Watch the full video above to enjoy their back-and-forth banter. Can you imagine a world where Barnet and Sprouse switched places? Wild.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 10 of the Most Underrated True-Crime Podcasts You Need to Listen to
- Justin Hartley Finally Explains Why He Was Spotted Wearing a Cast
- Skai Jackson’s Chucky Routine on DWTS Is Even Spookier Thanks to This Billie Eilish Cover
- ‘RHOC’ Alum Vicki Gunvalson Speaks Out About Steve Lodge Split Rumors
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister DeOndra Dixon Dies at 36: ‘She Was a Bright Light’
- Kelly Clarkson’s Candid Quotes About Her Split From Brandon Blackstock
- 10 Underrated True-Crime Podcasts That You’ve (Probably) Never Heard of
- Prince Harry Understood Racial Bias After ‘Living’ in Meghan Markle’s Shoes
- Why India Oxenberg Didn’t Participate in The Vow: “I Just Wasn’t Ready to Speak Out”
- Wendy Williams’ Former DJ Speaks Out Amid Concerns About Her On-Air Behavior