Darren Barnet Could’ve Been Jughead in Riverdale, and Wow, I Need Time to ProcessLatest News
Thanks to Netflix’s Never Have I Ever, we’ve been introduced to a group of talented up-and-coming actors that includes Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, Lee Rodriguez, Ramona Young, and yes, the heartthrob, Darren Barnet. But what if things turned out differently? Well, believe it or not, we might’ve ended up with Barnet as a certain Jughead Jones on Riverdale instead of Cole Sprouse.
During a virtual game of impressions for J-14, Ramakrishnan (who plays Devi) and Barnet (who plays Paxton) went head-to-head guessing popular Netflix, CW, and Disney Channel characters. Although some clues definitely slipped Barnet’s mind – let’s be real, Ramakrishnan totally owned this game – he didn’t hesitate when he heard Jughead’s monologue. (Skip ahead to 8:03 to see Ramakrishnan fully commit to the role.) “That literally was my audition for that role,” Barnet admitted as he cracked up over his costar’s impression. Watch the full video above to enjoy their back-and-forth banter. Can you imagine a world where Barnet and Sprouse switched places? Wild.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do