David Eason Is ‘Super Scared’ for Son’s Safety With Ex Olivia LeedhamLatest News
“I am super scared for my son Kaden’s safety. His mother is on drugs and has kept him from me for a long time trying to hide her bad habits,” Eason, 31, alleged on Facebook on Thursday, August 29. “This woman has kept Kaden from me since before he was born, when she asked me to sign a paper saying I didn’t have to be the dad. Olivia was always very abuse [sic] towards me and even put my son’s life in danger several time [sic] while she was pregnant.”
Leedham launched a GoFundMe page on Wednesday, August 28, to raise money to pay for an attorney amid the exes’ custody battle. In the fundraiser’s description, she noted that she has pushed “to protect my child from harm’s way” in a five-year debacle.
“I am a single mom of two. I do my best to work as much as I can. I have put Kaden and Lailah, my daughter, through daycare. I take care of all their needs as any parent does but I am on a one parent income,” she wrote. “I don’t have the means to keep going alone financially within the court system. I am finally reaching out for help. I am completely concerned for my son’s safety, physically and mentally. He is persistent on not going to his Dads and doesn’t even want to speak to him. I am beyond worried.”
Leedham also noted that she is “sincerely concerned about my child being around someone who is extremely volatile.”
Eason, meanwhile, suggested that his former partner “lied to the entire world looking for donations and sympathy” after creating the fundraiser. “There is no sympathy from me and at this point, she has broken the law so many times,” he continued. “I would be surprised if she doesn’t end up in jail when I take her back to court.”
He concluded by alleging that individuals who donate to Leedham’s GoFundMe will only help her “buy more drugs” and claimed that she will only spend the funds “on herself.”
The MTV alum admitted in May to killing his family’s dog after he claimed the pup bit his 2-year-old daughter, Ensley. The incident resulted in the temporary loss of custody of Evans’ children: Jace, 10, Kaiser, 5, and Ensley.
After one month apart, Evans and Eason’s kids were put back in their custody. “I am ecstatic to regain custody of my kids,” the 27-year-old told Us Weekly at the time. “Throughout this long process and final decision, I am excited to be moving forward and continuing to show America I’m a good parent.”
Us Weekly has reached out to Leeham for comment.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’ Stars Tiffany Franco and Ronald Smith Split
- These 38 Sexy Movies on Netflix This February Will Make Every Day Feel Like V-Day
- Jessica Simpson: I ‘Always’ Had a Cup of Alcohol With Me Before I Got Sober
- There’s No Other Way to Put It: Billie Eilish’s Grammys Performance Was Beautiful
- LeBron James Breaks His Silence After Kobe Bryant’s Tragic Death
- Shaquille O’Neal Thought Kobe Bryant’s Death Was a Hoax
- Irina Shayk: Bradley Cooper and I Were ‘Very Lucky’ to Have Each Other
- This Was the Moment That Got Billie Eilish Bleeped at the Grammys
- Kobe Bryant’s Fatal Helicopter Crash: Everything We Know
- Kobe Bryant DMed Shaq’s Son Hours Before Deadly Helicopter Crash