Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting MarriedLatest News
“That’s never going to happen,” the Bachelorette alum, 28, joked to Us Weekly exclusively at KIIS FM’s iHeartRadio Jingle Ball presented by Capital One on Friday, December 6. “She does joke around about us getting married all the time, and I always say, ‘Sorry, it’s not going to happen.’ I don’t know, I’m super unconventional and she obviously is a little more conventional. We joke around about it. Just try to keep expectations to a minimum, you know? Like I said on the show, underpromise, overdeliver.”
He also added that Caelynn, 24, isn’t the one who changed him; in fact, he was ready to do so for himself.
“I think that I’ve just sort of gotten to a point where I’m willing to change and ready to change myself,” the California native added. “Obviously, it’s just nice to have someone that kind of come along and complement everything in each other’s lives that’s going on.”
Last month, the former Miss North Carolina USA opened up with Us about teasing him constantly about putting a ring on her finger. “Maybe that’s in our future, but it would be way down our future,” she told Us on November 18.
Unglert first appeared on season 14 of The Bachelorette, vying for Rachel Lindsay‘s heart. He went on to appear in season 4 of Bachelor in Paradise then on The Bachelor Winter Games. During season 6 of Bachelor in Paradise, he returned again and fell in love with Miller-Keyes.
The recruiter also shed light on if the couple will one day become parents.
“The older I get, I feel like the less and less I want kids. I remember when I was a teenager, I was always so dead-set on having kids, but the world’s in flux. I don’t know if it’s necessarily the most responsible thing to do to bring a child into this world,” he shared with Us. “That being said, she wants kids, so I don’t know. I don’t know if I don’t want kids just because she wants kids, and I don’t want to get married just because she wants to get married.”
With reporting by Emily Marcus
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ‘Modern Family’ Showrunner Explains Decision Behind Major Death
- Oliver Queen Did Not Fail This City – Fans Say Farewell to the Arrowverse’s Founding Hero
- Steamy! Cody Simpson Shares Photo of Miley Cyrus in Bathtub
- Jonathan Scott’s Sweet Birthday Message for Zooey Deschanel
- Twitter Is Practically Ready to Give Cheer’s Coach Monica a Nobel Peace Prize
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out