Did ABC’s Little Mermaid Live Sink or Swim? People on Twitter Had Some Hilarious ThoughtsLatest News
That creepy live-action Flounder puppet? Auli’i Cravalho’s powerful voice? Shaggy’s red leather ensemble? Thirst for Prince Eric? All was involved on Tuesday night when ABC aired its live production of The Little Mermaid. The event – held in honor of the original film’s 30th anniversary – was a mix of footage from Disney’s animated classic, as well as live performances of the movie’s best songs.
While certain performances knocked it out of the park – Amber Riley’s “Triton’s Daughters” and Queen Latifah’s “Poor Unfortunate Souls” were highlights – other moments (and notes) fell a little bit flat. Ahead, see what devoted Disney fans thought of The Little Mermaid Live, and then check out what you need to know about the upcoming big screen adaptation.
Queen Latifah Basically Slayed the Whole Ocean With Her "Poor Unfortunate Souls" Performance
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Shannon Beador and BF John Janssen Reveal How Their Families Blend
- Kandi Burruss: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- The 6 Biggest Moments From Grey’s Anatomy’s Wild Season 16 Fall Finale
- Ray J Clears Up Drama With Princess Love: ‘I Love My Family’
- Hailey Baldwin Had a Sexy Year, and These Photos Prove It
- Joe Giudice Is Ready for Christmas in Italy With His Daughters
- Everything Becca Tilley Has Said About Her ‘Private’ Relationship
- Ariana Grande Reunited With Liz Gillies and Matt Bennett to Sing Some Iconic Victorious Hits
- Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ Giancola and Christian Bicardi Announce YouTube Channel
- Exclusive: Netflix Has a Heartwarming Podcast Perfect For Movie and TV Fanatics on the Way