Did ABC’s Little Mermaid Live Sink or Swim? People on Twitter Had Some Hilarious ThoughtsLatest News
That creepy live-action Flounder puppet? Auli’i Cravalho’s powerful voice? Shaggy’s red leather ensemble? Thirst for Prince Eric? All was involved on Tuesday night when ABC aired its live production of The Little Mermaid. The event – held in honor of the original film’s 30th anniversary – was a mix of footage from Disney’s animated classic, as well as live performances of the movie’s best songs.
While certain performances knocked it out of the park – Amber Riley’s “Triton’s Daughters” and Queen Latifah’s “Poor Unfortunate Souls” were highlights – other moments (and notes) fell a little bit flat. Ahead, see what devoted Disney fans thought of The Little Mermaid Live, and then check out what you need to know about the upcoming big screen adaptation.
Queen Latifah Basically Slayed the Whole Ocean With Her "Poor Unfortunate Souls" Performance
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack
- Nick Cordero Dead at 41: Broadway Star Dies After Coronavirus Complications
- Duchess Kate Laughs With Prince William as They Meet With Hospital Workers
- Netflix’s Dark Finally Revealed the Origin of the Time Loops, and My Head Is Still Spinning
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star James Kennedy Marks 1 ‘Beautiful’ Year of Sobriety
- Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Spend 4th of July Together Months After Split
- Kanye West Tweets That He’s Running For President in 2020