Diddy Undergoes 4th Surgery in 2 Years: ‘Pray for Ya Boy’Latest News
The road to recovery. Diddy is on the mend after undergoing surgery on his quadriceps muscles on Friday, February 21.
The music mogul, 50, took to his Instagram Stories to share the experience with his fans before the surgery, which is his fourth operation in two years.
“I just found out yesterday, they squeezed me in for today,” he said from his hospital bed in a video that showed a medical team preparing his left leg for the surgery. “Pray for ya boy, I’m gonna see you all next time and make it up y’all.”
Diddy went on to apologize for missing a show in San Francisco, saying, “I need to say to everybody in San Francisco, I won’t be able to make it tonight. Sorry I couldn’t make it.” He then made a “confession” to his followers, explaining that he is probably “one of the most accident-prone people in the world.”
“I’m clumsy. I trip. I fall. I fall in holes. It’s always been like that,” he shared. “This is my fourth surgery in two years. I’ve had two rotator cuffs, a knee replacement, and now it’s on quad. … At the end of the day, this is God’s work to slow me down, take better care of body and eat right — and just stop treating my body like a machine.”
He continued, “This is unbelievable. Please no sympathy, no sympathy. I did it to myself by accident. … This is going to be my last surgery, I promise.”
Diddy’s health wasn’t the only thing he touched on from his hospital room. The three-time Grammy winner also shared some details about the Making the Band reboot, which he announced alongside his sons, Quincy, 28, Justin, 26, and Christian, 21, who will be joining the show as judges, on Thursday, February 20.
“Before I go under, I made a very, very important decision for Making the Band,” Diddy explained in a video posted to his Instagram and Twitter profiles on Friday. “We have our first auditions in Atlanta next weekend. I’m going to be watching and judging from my bed at home. I’m sending the Combs cartel down there.”
He continued, “For clarity, I’m looking for ‘sangers.’ Singers, it’s time we bring R&B back. … You can be any race, creed, color, sexuality, but you have to be able to sing. You have to be able to dance. I’m looking for future superstars. So all the next generation of superstars, I want y’all to be clear, I’m looking for R&B, pop singers so we can make the biggest band in the world.”
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Famous Claudia Kishi Fans Unite to Honor Their Favorite Babysitter in Adorable Netflix Film
- Kylie Jenner Slams ‘False’ Claims of Snubbing Black-Owned Fashion Brand
- Rickey Smiley’s 19-Year-Old Daughter Shot Multiple Times, Needs Surgery
- 13 Home Improvement Shows on Netflix That Will Inspire You to Change Things Up
- Disney Channel Star Sebastian Athie Dead at 24
- Christina Ricci Asks for Full Custody of Son Amid Divorce From James Heerdegen
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack